Please observe the following for requisitions:
- Remuneration is for actual costs incurred. Advances are granted only in exceptional cases.
- In requisitions, consideration must always be given to budget, grant letter, and special conditions
- A Profit & Loss statement (P&L) for the project from the accounting system for the project must always be enclosed
- The balancing requisition form must be completed and enclosed
- In connection with the final requisitioning, a financial summary of the entire grant must be appended.
Note that the grant recipient always has full responsibility as employer as well as responsibility for any scholarships awarded.
Funds may only be used for the purpose stated in the grant letter. Administrative costs or additional costs for unspecified purposes may not be offset against the grant.
The utilization period for the grant is stated in the grant letter. Prolongation will be accepted only in exceptional circumstances, and only upon written request.
Any funds remaining undisbursed upon maturity of the grant period will automatically revert to the Foundation.
In requisitioning approved scholarships, the following must be observed: Disbursement of funds is done in accordance with the conditions of each respective scholarship program, as stated in the grant letter.
Disbursement requisitions received by the Foundation prior to the 10th day of each month are paid out at the end of that month, provided the requisition is correct.